The “Book Citation Index” under the “Web of Science Core Collection” is the most important index for a library’s book collection which is enabling access more quickly and easily with powerful new discovery tools. The users can access the resources, which more than 90,000 books and 10,000 new titles that are added each year, they needed with this platform.
With Book Citation index:
- Comprehensive citations search.
- Reciprocal links from books and book chapters.
- Exact citations from journals, conference proceedings and other books.
- Bibliographic information from books and book chapters.
- Links to registered full-text books and book chapters.
- Author bibliographic information as well as author citations.
- More than 90,000 editorially selected books since 2005.
- 10,000 new books each year.
- Extensive reference search.
- Citation calculation for books and book chapters.
- Full bibliography of books and book chapters.
- Links to the full text of books and book chapters.