Access Address: http://reservation.ihu.edu.tr
Different types of work-spaces have been created in the Library to meet the needs of users. The work areas and features that can be used by reservations are as follows:
Individual Study Room: There are three individual study rooms, each with a desk, a chair, two sockets on the tables and internet access. Rooms can be used only during the booked period. The rooms are for a single person.
Education Room: This room is for 10 people. Trainings are provided here for researchers and students about the use of library and information resources. Usage priority belongs to the Library. There’s a projector in the room. Rooms can be used only during the booked period. At least two people are required to use the education room.
Group Study Room: This room is for 10 people. This area is designed for group study. Rooms can be used only during the booked period. At least two people are required to use the group study room.
Mehmet Akif Ersoy Meeting Room: MAE Meeting Room is for 15 people. Academic and administrative staff can use it for training and meeting purposes. There’s a projector in the room. Rooms can be used only during the booked period.
e-Library Room: There are 17 multimedia supported computers in the e-Library room. You can search library resoruces, watch movies, listen to music and freely work on your research projects in e-Library. Also academic staff may use e-Library Room by reserving for educational activities with computers.
Rules of the Studying Rooms
User Name and Password: Academic and Administrative Staff, Students can reserve the rooms using the same user name and password as their own university e-mail address by logging on reservation.ihu.edu.tr.
- Users can book a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- The user cannot book for two different rooms within the same time.
- Group study rooms cannot be booked outside the Library working hours.
- Rooms can be booked previously half an hour
- Rooms can be reserved until 2 days later. Reservations that made for a later date will be canceled by the system.
- Reservation status of rooms can be followed on reservation.ihu.edu.tr.
- Reservations can be canceled on reservation.ihu.edu.tr.
- The key of the reserved room must be taken by 15 minutes before the appointment time at the latest. Otherwise, the reservation is cancelled.
- Users return the room keys to the staff when the reservation hours are finished
- Please note that rooms are not extended/renewed.
- The Library Officer may make the correction and/or cancellation if deemed necessary.
- The Library Officer may make the correction and/or cancellation if considered necessary.
- The room must not be locked during use.
- Goods and equipment should be used with care and cleanliness. There should not be entrance and exit of chairs from other halls
- The person who borrows the room is responsible for leaving the room regularly.
- Mobile phones must be set to vibration or silent use.
- In case of need, the Library has the right to cancel the reservation by informing the relevant person.