We understand your frustration when you cannot get the book you need for your studies!
To support our users the Library provides the Publication Order service. Users (academics, students and staff) can suggest publications for purchase in two ways:
- By filling out the Publication Order
- By filling out the Excel Template File and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail should be cc to the head of department or dean).
Before ordering publications please note the following:
- Check that the Library does not already have the book: Search books.
- If we have the book but it is out on loan please use the Rezerve service.
- Please make a reasonable number of orders. This service is open to all members in the University and we would hope that members would not place excessive numbers of orders.
- E-books will be available three to five working days from the date of order approval.
- Turkish print books will be available up to 15 calendar days from the date of order approval.
- Print books will be available up to 30-45 calendar days from the date of order approval.
- All resources purchased by this service remain property of the Library and may be recalled.
- You will be notified via e-mail when the book is available for collection.
- If you need to contact us about your order, please email email@example.com giving the full details of your order.
- You can track the status of your ordered publications online from your Library Member Account.
- Please be mindful of the delivery times indicated above.